Free 60 Day Moz Trial
Squirrel has partnered with Moz.com to offer you a great deal.
At Squirrel Hosting, we don't promote other services unless they really impress us. Moz.com is one such service that can really help your website stand out from the crowd in marketing terms.
When starting an online enterprise, people buy a domain name, hosting and build a site. This is of course a great start but isn't the end of the story. To really take full advantage of having a site on the web, you need to analyse your visitor data, see how users are communicating in regards to your brand and socially interact.
You can try to do this by yourself through manual methods but this can take a long time. Another option is to use a platform where all of your data is together, where you can ask for advice and where you can use top class resources.
As far as we are concerned, Moz really fits the bill when it comes to analysing your marketing efforts. For a start, they have a really user friendly interface and are really friendly in general. Their down to earth approach is great and becomes apparent when you are watching their low jargon videos or contacting their helpful support team.
Now, for the technical bit - in terms of marketing tools, Moz offers:
- GetListed (free) - you can check / claim local business listings for all major search engines (this is currently only available to US users).
- FollowerWonk (free) - allows you to analyse social activity relating to your Twitter account / business on Twitter.
- Open Site Explorer (free) - here you can research your own website's backlinks along with your competitor's.
- MozBar (free) - This in browser bar is compatible with Chrome and Firefox and allows you to analyse pages and search engine results.
- MozCast (free) - allows you to keep an eye on fluctuations / the latest news regarding Google's algorithm.
- Fresh Web Explorer (paid / free for 60 days with Squirrel deal) - here you can keep an eye on mentions of your brand across the web.
- Rank Tracker (paid / free for 60 days with Squirrel deal) - this tool lets you track your rankings for multiple keywords. You can view any improvements over time and create / download reports.
- On-page grader (paid / free for 60 days with Squirrel deal) - this tool analyses your implementation of each keyword on your website and grades your pages according to level of optimisation. This tool also helps you to tweak your pages accordingly.
- Keyword difficulty and SERP analysis (paid / free with Squirrel deal) - with this tool, you can effectively analyse the difficulty level associated with potentially ranking for a specific keyword. This is especially useful when first optimising / marketing your site.
Due to our partnership with Moz, we can offer you an incredible 60 days free trial of all of Moz's paid services. This is a great offer and allows you to try out Moz before you buy.
We are really excited to be able to present you with this offer and we hope that you enjoy using Moz and find it useful. Let us know how you get on.
How to join
To take advantage of this great freebie, simply purchase a hosting package and check your welcome e-mail for more details. Alternatively, if you already have hosting with us, look for the message in your eXtend control panel. You can also visit our perks page here
Leave a comment
Has this guide helped you? Have an idea for a guide or need help? Let us know below.